Friday 19 February 2016

'What if..."

You wake up one day and realise that things aren’t meant to be this way. You are eagerly waiting for something to change. You wake up one day and realise that you no more want to be the brick in the wall. You want to get out of this ‘loop’. You want to go places. You want to BE someone. So you start thinking. What if I could be a new person? What if I could be the one to do things out of the blue? What if I could actually make a difference? What if I was the superhero for the country? What if I NEVER wake up feeling like a normal person and wake up feeling like a new person every day? What if….
We all feel like this most of the time.  Don’t we!  But why is it that most of us are unable to convert that ‘what if I was’ into ‘I am’?  It really makes me curious that even though we have the ability, we have the knowledge, we have the resources, yet nothing seems to happen. All I want to say that if we put in a little efforts and go that extra mile, I think that our ‘what ifs’ will actually turn to reality. Even if one person gives it a thought, I think it would make a great difference.

It’s just a thought that popped into my head that I should be working on. Hoping that somebody, somewhere might be giving it that extra thought, no? 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Make that change! This is the best thing that has happened to you dear that this thought came into your mind! You've already taken the first step. Just keep yourself motivated and see the magic!;-)

Post a Comment

 
;